Booking Request Options
- For friendly personal service, please call Helen, Andrew or Kate on (+61) 8 8339 8248 or (+61) 428 194 504).
- If you would like to email us your booking enquiry, we will email you back as soon as possible.
- If you prefer to book & pay online now, then please follow this link.
Gift vouchers are also available, please telephone or email us for more details.
The Gums $250 per night with Continental Breakfast provisions (extra $50 per night for use of sofa bed for one adult)
The Billabong $215 per night with Continental Breakfast provisions
The Dunes $235 per night with Continental Breakfast provisions
Full breakfast provisions can be provided in the Gums and the Dunes at an extra $20 per night.
Minimum two night stay on weekends.
Discounts are available for extended stays.
Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am unless prior arrangements have been made.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm bookings. Refunds of a deposit is usually conditional upon the cancelled booking being taken up by another guest.
Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to the first date booked will be entitled to a full refund of any deposit paid. Cancellations notified 30 days or less and more than 14 days prior to the first date booked will forfeit the full deposit. Cancellations 14 days or less prior to the first date booked will forfeit all monies paid.
We accept Visa & Mastercard. Personal cheques are also accepted by prior arrangement.
Why not make the most of our Winter Special, every two night booking for the months of June, July and August, will receive an extra night free (room only). Book two or more nights during the months of June, July and August and receive an extra night free. This needs to be booked directly with the owners. (conditions apply). Winter special finishes end of August.
27-29 Wilpena Terrace, Aldgate, South Australia 5154, Australia
|Phone:||08 8339 8248 within Australia
+61 8 8339 8248 international
|Facsimile:||08 8339 8141 within Australia
+61 8 8339 8141 international
|GPS:||-35.010823 S 138.736634 E|
- The tariff is based on bed and breakfast accommodation for each pavilion. Due to Local Council/Insurance regulations, group functions, parties, visitors and entertaining on the premises cannot be accommodated, except by specific prior agreement, and then only strictly according to the agreement. A breach of this condition will unfortunately result in guests being required to vacate the premises immediately, without refund of any tariff paid.
- An extra charge of an amount in our discretion may be made in relation to additional cleaning, theft, damage or misuse of the premises or contents and such extra charge may be debited to the guests’ credit card.
- For the comfort of all our guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the premises.
- Regretfully whilst babies are welcome by arrangements, we cannot accommodate small children.